Part adrenaline. Part testosterone. All badass.
Archive » 2011 » August
Around The Web
- Yelp settles with the FTC over claims it collected personal info from kids
- The Evolution of the Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Netropolitan Social Network Has a $9,000 Admission Fee
- Apple is Hyping Tomorrow’s iPhone Event With a Countdown
- Taking the Canon 7D Mark II For a Walk (With Test Shots)
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
The focus over the last two decades on companies doing their part to be “green” or eco-friendly has made many businesses change their ways in order to appease their customers. Is it real? Are they truly doing their part to make the world better for the future or are they slapping a recycling sticker on their products and calling it a day?
Albert Einstein was a wise man with a sense of humor.
Most first-world inhabitants take showers every day. We often take for granted access to running hot water and soap.
Sometimes, when we’re out in the world working or playing, we get dirty. It’s not like other modern amenities like phones or internet that we have access to at all times…
…or is it?
There are certain day-to-day items that we don’t believe need to be replaced. Toothpaste falls into that category, or rather the containers that they come in. There are very few variations. What works, works.