What in the world is going on with tech support? We asked that question and OmniTechSupport.com literally had the answers for us. They put together an infographic that explores the issues surrounding the outsourcing of customer service. The colorful graphs and images are accompanied by hard data that may surprise you.
Archive » 2012 » February
Being a student these days is tough – sky high tuition costs, fierce competition for demeaning part-time jobs and only shaky employment prospects and crippling debt to look forward to when you graduate. But that doesn’t mean you have to make matters worse by committing stupid mistakes. We all know how hard it is to avoid destructive habits. Chin up. Technology is here to help you.
Around The Web
- Weekly Roundup: Amazon Prime Air drones, LG G Flex review, hands-on with the YotaPhone and more!
- Popping in to the Pop Up Flea
- Apple’s Next iPhone Could See in 3D
- Scammers Trying to Snatch Your Credit Card Info With Apple ID Login
- A Combination Bottle Opener and Wire Stripper Is Just Useful
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
For over a century, radio has been a centralized part of our lives. Before television and the internet, radio was the way that news was broadcast to people across the country and around the world. We were entertained, informed, and often shocked by the sounds coming out from the little boxes in their various forms.