As of 2012, there are more mobile phones then there are people and as of the end of 2011, there were 8 Trillion text messages sent, so as you can see, mobility is taking over.
Archive » 2012 » August
Around The Web
- Relive your NES glory days with a gamepad that feels like the real thing
- Today in Gear: July 23, 2014
- Xiaomi Mi 4 and Mi Band Wearable, or How to Use Tech for World Domination
- What’s New With iOS 8?
- This amazing magical tree produces 40 different types of fruit
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
The use of mobile apps is continuing to grow, especially with the fact that there are more mobile phones in the world than there are people. There are applications for our social networks, as well as, for photo sharing and for gaming. We can literally keep up with the fast pace of the web even when we are on the go.