As of 2012, there are more mobile phones then there are people and as of the end of 2011, there were 8 Trillion text messages sent, so as you can see, mobility is taking over.
Archive » 2012 » August
Around The Web
- Google needs partners to actually build its self-driving car
- Decrypted: Sony Gets Hacked, The Interview Gets Cancelled, and the Wrong Message Gets Sent
- Ovo Carrara Marble iPhone Speaker Dock Is a Thing of Beauty
- Apple is Hyping Tomorrow’s iPhone Event With a Countdown
- An extreme case of how some people use social media to get attention
The use of mobile apps is continuing to grow, especially with the fact that there are more mobile phones in the world than there are people. There are applications for our social networks, as well as, for photo sharing and for gaming. We can literally keep up with the fast pace of the web even when we are on the go.