As of 2012, there are more mobile phones then there are people and as of the end of 2011, there were 8 Trillion text messages sent, so as you can see, mobility is taking over.
Archive » 2012 » August
Around The Web
- WikiLeaks head doesn't believe Obama is serious about NSA reform
- Uncorked, Part Two: A Guide to Important Wine Regions
- BLOCKS Modular Smartwatch to Be Released in 2015
- Apple Adding Retina Resolution for 4K Displays in Mavericks 10.9.3
- You Must Read This Test Pilot's Story of an SR-71 Disintegrating Midair
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
The use of mobile apps is continuing to grow, especially with the fact that there are more mobile phones in the world than there are people. There are applications for our social networks, as well as, for photo sharing and for gaming. We can literally keep up with the fast pace of the web even when we are on the go.