As of 2012, there are more mobile phones then there are people and as of the end of 2011, there were 8 Trillion text messages sent, so as you can see, mobility is taking over.
Archive » 2012 » August
Around The Web
- Here's how Samsung prevents its own #Bendgate
- Photo Essay: Sabi Sands Game Reserve, South Africa
- LG G Flex Frame: bent phones are not an accident this time
- Apple is Hyping Tomorrow’s iPhone Event With a Countdown
- The Stealthy Chopper That Sneaks Special Forces Behind Enemy Lines
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
The use of mobile apps is continuing to grow, especially with the fact that there are more mobile phones in the world than there are people. There are applications for our social networks, as well as, for photo sharing and for gaming. We can literally keep up with the fast pace of the web even when we are on the go.