As of 2012, there are more mobile phones then there are people and as of the end of 2011, there were 8 Trillion text messages sent, so as you can see, mobility is taking over.
Archive » 2012 » August
Around The Web
- AT&T and Verizon are upping bandwidth on select data plans
- This Week in Culture: October 31, 2014
- Third-Party Android Apps Will Soon Use ‘OK, Google’ for In-App Searches
- Apple is Hyping Tomorrow’s iPhone Event With a Countdown
- This levitating pumpkin is the best Jack O' Lantern
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
The use of mobile apps is continuing to grow, especially with the fact that there are more mobile phones in the world than there are people. There are applications for our social networks, as well as, for photo sharing and for gaming. We can literally keep up with the fast pace of the web even when we are on the go.