As of 2012, there are more mobile phones then there are people and as of the end of 2011, there were 8 Trillion text messages sent, so as you can see, mobility is taking over.
Archive » 2012 » August
Around The Web
- Android's new flatter design is taking over the Play Store app soon
- Decrypted: Should You Cut the Cord on Cable?
- MIT Takes the Leash Off Its Robotic Cheetah
- Apple is Hyping Tomorrow’s iPhone Event With a Countdown
- Amazing photo of the MIR space station against the immensity of Earth
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
The use of mobile apps is continuing to grow, especially with the fact that there are more mobile phones in the world than there are people. There are applications for our social networks, as well as, for photo sharing and for gaming. We can literally keep up with the fast pace of the web even when we are on the go.