There is more and more confusion added to the mix every time the automakers come out with a new version of energy efficient vehicles. There’s hybrids, plug-in hybrids, plug-in electric vehicles, and likely several more on the way that combine gas, electricity, solar, hydrogen, nuclear, and gravitational energy induction to propel our vehicles.
Archive » 2013 » January
Around The Web
- Toshiba sticks to what it knows with new LED HDTV range
- Want This Get This: Tudor Heritage Chronograph Blue or Steinhart Racetimer
- EyeGo Accessories Enable Eye Exams With Nothing More but a Smartphone
- Apple Adding Retina Resolution for 4K Displays in Mavericks 10.9.3
- WSJ Reaffirms Rumors That Music Streaming Is Headed to Amazon Prime
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
Every business is looking for ways to improve sales. One proven way to get more attention from customers is to incorporate videos into the marketing plan. Promotional videos are worth the investment if they are made and marketed correctly. Here are some surefire ways to create a killer video for a product or business:
Spam is a marketing monster and there are plenty of companies that have willing engaged its dark side. Of course, not all email marketing nightmares are dreamed-up intentionally, plenty of failed strategies are conceived by companies that think they can be their own email marketing service provider or hire a cheap one offering unbelievable bulk rates. Some snafus are entirely accidental, a culmination of bad decisions, or lazy marketing. Here are five notorious cautionary tales
As the highly anticipated International CES, also known as Consumer Electronics Show, kicked off this week for 2013 in Las Vegas, there has been many newly introduced gadgets we are all looking forward to getting our hands on and trying, which includes the one unveiled by Disney that the whole family will enjoy.