When the weather gets warmer thoughts turn to outdoor activities. Whether you’re a nature lover that can’t wait for some al fresco adventure, or you are simply looking for a way to make an upcoming outdoor experience more convenient, we’ve found the best gear for your time in the great outdoors.
Around The Web
- Feedback Loop: Kickstarter refunds, Sony A7 impressions, and more!
- In Case You Missed It: September 14 – September 21
- Google’s Android L Will Offer Data Encryption by Default
- Apple is Hyping Tomorrow’s iPhone Event With a Countdown
- Our Favorite Android, iOS, and Windows Phone Apps of the Week
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
It is in full swing, the great debate and the race is on for the presidential election of 2012 and voting time is just around the corner! Thanks to our friends at the New York Times because they have just made your voting life a little more tolerable. With all the different media outlets we tend to get bombarded with so much presidential information. Get excited iPhones owners; you will be able to keep up with every aspect of the race in a more simple way.