It's been six years since Honda pulled the plug on the much loved Acura NSX sportscar, but it looks like the car may be getting a revival: at least in spirit.
Around The Web
- The big US carriers will shut down their mobile wallet this month
- Enough about Millennials — Here Are Generation Z’s Favorite Apps
- NVIDIA’s Shield Set-Top Box Sets Gaming Consoles on Fire
- Apple is Hyping Tomorrow’s iPhone Event With a Countdown
- Watch hermit crabs form a line from biggest to smallest to trade shells
Hybrid and electric cars are slowly gaining in popularity, but Honda may have its sites set on another market as well: motorcycles.
Who needs sparks when we have freakin' lasers? Continue reading Tiny Lasers Could Make Gas Powered Cars More Efficient
With no current strong competitors to the iPad, Sony has tossed their name into the hat. With their new, self-proclaimed “optimally designed” tablet, Sony will go head-to-head with other Android tablets as well as the iPad with a pair of tablets dubbed S1 and S2. They will feature the Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS and are intended to hit the market in fall of 2011.
The S1 is the a standard tablet design with a 9.4″ screen, but the S2 is the innovative one of the duo with folding 5.5″ dual screens. They can operate as a single screen or display independently.