Here’s a quick post for you (I know many of my recent posts have been pretty long).
Around The Web
- Samsung shrinks its 1TB EVO SSD, claims industry first
- Popping in to the Pop Up Flea
- Apple’s Next iPhone Could See in 3D
- Scammers Trying to Snatch Your Credit Card Info With Apple ID Login
- Google, Microsoft and More Launch Campaign to Reform NSA Spying
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
Being a webmaster, there are a lot of things that demand your attention. You are responsible for how your website looks, how the site works, and how relevant the site remains in a ferociously competitive online market. And if you have more than one website under your purview, good luck to you. Here are five things every webmaster has to maintain as part of their duties.
Spam is a marketing monster and there are plenty of companies that have willing engaged its dark side. Of course, not all email marketing nightmares are dreamed-up intentionally, plenty of failed strategies are conceived by companies that think they can be their own email marketing service provider or hire a cheap one offering unbelievable bulk rates. Some snafus are entirely accidental, a culmination of bad decisions, or lazy marketing. Here are five notorious cautionary tales