Businesses have photographs of products they offer that are usually placed into Ads, but this type of marketing lacks any type of real engagement with clients. Companies need to become clever in trying to get their information of what they sell to potential buyers by sharing their products across the web. Unfortunately, there is a shortage of places online to post photos of products that encourage engagement and interaction with potential customers. That is until now.
Around The Web
- ASUS PadFone Mini 7-inch tablet / 4.3-inch phone combo launches in Taiwan
- Opinion: Has IWC Lost Its Way?
- No Glasses 3D Tablet to Be Launched before Christmas
- 12 Days of Gifts iOS App Launches on App Store
- Bill Nye tells President Obama why we must boost planetary exploration
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7