If you hadn’t heard, women power social media. It’s not that there are no men using Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. There just aren’t as many.
Tag Result For: business
Around The Web
- Evernote Windows Phone app now lets you pin tool tiles, gets other UI tweaks
- Staff Favorites: Scott Packard
- Burning Questions: What We Know About the Xbox One
- Pixoban (New Universal Game)
- All the Stuff That Will Happen on the Internet in the Next 60 Seconds
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
Marketing plays a significant role in setting up and promoting a business. With the advent of new technological innovations, marketing and circulating information has become easier and effective. Digital signage is an electronic process to put across information or market the products and services of a particular business. This type of marketing is found in the form of big board that is used for advertising which are eventually controlled by a computer. A very common example that everyone has noticed is the timetable of trains that is displayed on the platform. The simple functionality of this digital signage is that it is operated from the central location using computer software to provide the required information or used for marketing purpose.