If there’s one thing a business needs to know, it’s the source of its clicks. Without proper information, businesses can end up making horrible decisions based on their online data. Faulty data’s the worst case scenario, and Adobe is here to help. Check out the Adobe Marketing Cloud. They’ve got solutions that will keep owners from making assumptions that could ruin their business.
Tag Result For: business
Around The Web
- Recommended Reading: An MIT engineer's coffee quest
- This Week in Gear: August 23, 2014
- Biovigil Tells If Doctors Washed Their Hands When Entering a Patient’s Room
- What’s New With iOS 8?
- Looks like Twitter's plan for an in-tweet "Buy" button is moving forward: Re/code says mobile paymen
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
Marketing plays a significant role in setting up and promoting a business. With the advent of new technological innovations, marketing and circulating information has become easier and effective. Digital signage is an electronic process to put across information or market the products and services of a particular business. This type of marketing is found in the form of big board that is used for advertising which are eventually controlled by a computer. A very common example that everyone has noticed is the timetable of trains that is displayed on the platform. The simple functionality of this digital signage is that it is operated from the central location using computer software to provide the required information or used for marketing purpose.