If you hadn’t heard, women power social media. It’s not that there are no men using Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. There just aren’t as many.
Tag Result For: facebook
Around The Web
- Google invites Glass Explorer Edition owners to upgrade their eyewear
- The 127-Year-Old Startup: Visiting Mercedes-Benz’s New Silicon Valley R&D Facility
- 14 Best Looking Cookies to Make on Christmas
- Apple Offers Some Holiday Songs for Those Using the Apple Store App
- New video reveals fascinating details in alienesque hexagon in Saturn
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
When it comes to cyber attacks and hacking, passwords are in the same league as aged, indolent security guards, employed by companies that prefer a false sense of security over actual protection. Users’ habits of keeping short or simple passwords, or ones based on personal details easily found on their Facebook profiles, have caused credible organizations to lose faith in the concept of “strong password security”.