If you hadn’t heard, women power social media. It’s not that there are no men using Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. There just aren’t as many.
Tag Result For: facebook
Around The Web
- Nook Simple Touch reportedly getting web browser, email client on June 1st
- Tasting Notes: BITTER A.S.S.S. English-Style IPA
- Nintendo Themed Arcade Cabinet
- ASpotter’s Interesting Accessories of the Week
- A leaked memo suggests that Nook Simple Touch e-readers will be getting a software update next week
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
When it comes to cyber attacks and hacking, passwords are in the same league as aged, indolent security guards, employed by companies that prefer a false sense of security over actual protection. Users’ habits of keeping short or simple passwords, or ones based on personal details easily found on their Facebook profiles, have caused credible organizations to lose faith in the concept of “strong password security”.