If you hadn’t heard, women power social media. It’s not that there are no men using Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. There just aren’t as many.
Tag Result For: facebook
Around The Web
- 50 years ago today, the public got its first taste of video calls
- Opinion: Under The Skin, Both Alien and Real
- Facebook’s Nearby Friends Service Is Now Available on Android and iOS
- iPhone 6: New Rumor Claims Apple’s Next iPhone Will Come in Two Version as Two Separate Launches
- A Brief History of Easter Eggs in Tech
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
When it comes to cyber attacks and hacking, passwords are in the same league as aged, indolent security guards, employed by companies that prefer a false sense of security over actual protection. Users’ habits of keeping short or simple passwords, or ones based on personal details easily found on their Facebook profiles, have caused credible organizations to lose faith in the concept of “strong password security”.