For the last few years, Google has put much less emphasis on their “do no evil” mantra. The company that started off as the underdog and grew through a combination of simplicity, innovation, and positive buzz has shifted their stances on these foundational concepts and turned towards a more general approach to being a business.
Tag Result For: google
Around The Web
- Microsoft Android Wear app lets you search Bing by twisting your wrist
- 7 Essential Cookbooks this Fall
- New Microsoft Remote Desktop App for Android Sports Better UI, Multiple Sessions
- Apple is Hyping Tomorrow’s iPhone Event With a Countdown
- Holy Fett!! Video of the Lego UCS Slave I shows just how big it is
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
There are plenty of mobile users who will say that they are an Apple or Google fanatic, very rarely will you hear that they are a fan of both. Therefore, these too mobile giants are always battling it out to be the one who sits on the Mobile Throne.
The wolves of the tech-blogging world are circling around Research In Motion, calling them has-beens and tossing out rumors left and right as the once-proud BlackBerry brand fades into antiquity thanks to the rise of iPhone and Android. There are reasons to believe that we haven’t seen the last of RIM, most notably the probability that their weakness in the market today will make them a prime target for a buyout in the future.