For the last few years, Google has put much less emphasis on their “do no evil” mantra. The company that started off as the underdog and grew through a combination of simplicity, innovation, and positive buzz has shifted their stances on these foundational concepts and turned towards a more general approach to being a business.
Tag Result For: google
Around The Web
- Here's how to chat with Windows Phone's new assistant outside of the US
- Twice the Device: Tracking the Rise of the 2-in-1
- Honda’s ASIMO Humanoid Robot Shows Signs of Evolution
- iPhone 6: New Rumor Claims Apple’s Next iPhone Will Come in Two Version as Two Separate Launches
- The Small Town Utopian Ideal at the Heart of Hot Fuzz
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
There are plenty of mobile users who will say that they are an Apple or Google fanatic, very rarely will you hear that they are a fan of both. Therefore, these too mobile giants are always battling it out to be the one who sits on the Mobile Throne.
The wolves of the tech-blogging world are circling around Research In Motion, calling them has-beens and tossing out rumors left and right as the once-proud BlackBerry brand fades into antiquity thanks to the rise of iPhone and Android. There are reasons to believe that we haven’t seen the last of RIM, most notably the probability that their weakness in the market today will make them a prime target for a buyout in the future.