For the last few years, Google has put much less emphasis on their “do no evil” mantra. The company that started off as the underdog and grew through a combination of simplicity, innovation, and positive buzz has shifted their stances on these foundational concepts and turned towards a more general approach to being a business.
Tag Result For: google
Around The Web
- NSA collecting 5 billion cellphone location records per day
- The 127-Year-Old Startup: Visiting Mercedes-Benz’s New Silicon Valley R&D Facility
- 14 Best Looking Cookies to Make on Christmas
- Apple Offers Some Holiday Songs for Those Using the Apple Store App
- SpaceX celebrated a flawless launch of its Falcon 9 spacecraft from the Cape Canaveral Air Force Sta
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
There are plenty of mobile users who will say that they are an Apple or Google fanatic, very rarely will you hear that they are a fan of both. Therefore, these too mobile giants are always battling it out to be the one who sits on the Mobile Throne.
The wolves of the tech-blogging world are circling around Research In Motion, calling them has-beens and tossing out rumors left and right as the once-proud BlackBerry brand fades into antiquity thanks to the rise of iPhone and Android. There are reasons to believe that we haven’t seen the last of RIM, most notably the probability that their weakness in the market today will make them a prime target for a buyout in the future.