Germs are everywhere and there really is no way to avoid them completely, but it does help to clean the gadgets you use and share with others on a regular basis. Unfortunately, it seems gadgets are cleaned most often when dirt and grease can be seen on them, but germs are there long before then.
Tag Result For: How To
Around The Web
- Apple will reject any wellness apps that store private health data in iCloud
- Today in Gear: September 3, 2014
- Swiss Engineers Create Watch-Inspired Battery-Free Pacemaker
- What’s New With iOS 8?
- Cool paintings show the everyday life of a post-futuristic world
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
These days, getting a home security system doesn’t need to be an expensive, messy, complicated commitment. Gone are the days where you needed a professional to come into your home and spend hours wiring up a needlessly complex system, as these days anyone can install their own wireless system without drilling a single hole in their wall! These alarm systems can even be quickly uninstalled and moved to a new house or apartment when the homeowner or renter moves.