Germs are everywhere and there really is no way to avoid them completely, but it does help to clean the gadgets you use and share with others on a regular basis. Unfortunately, it seems gadgets are cleaned most often when dirt and grease can be seen on them, but germs are there long before then.
Tag Result For: How To
Around The Web
- HTC's plasticky One E8 lands in the US courtesy of Sprint
- Tasting Notes: Taylor Fladgate 1964 Single Harvest
- Apple clarify: users’ health data is not for sale
- What’s New With iOS 8?
- The most extreme marathon deserves an extremely cool ad like this one
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
These days, getting a home security system doesn’t need to be an expensive, messy, complicated commitment. Gone are the days where you needed a professional to come into your home and spend hours wiring up a needlessly complex system, as these days anyone can install their own wireless system without drilling a single hole in their wall! These alarm systems can even be quickly uninstalled and moved to a new house or apartment when the homeowner or renter moves.