Germs are everywhere and there really is no way to avoid them completely, but it does help to clean the gadgets you use and share with others on a regular basis. Unfortunately, it seems gadgets are cleaned most often when dirt and grease can be seen on them, but germs are there long before then.
Tag Result For: How To
Around The Web
- Valve worker's controllers let you steer games with your butt and tongue (video)
- Stocking Stuffers: Everything But the Shoe
- YouTube Launches on Nintendo 3DS Without 3D Support
- Apple Offers Some Holiday Songs for Those Using the Apple Store App
- 1995 Patent Shows Early Dream of Navy's Submarine-Launched Drone
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
These days, getting a home security system doesn’t need to be an expensive, messy, complicated commitment. Gone are the days where you needed a professional to come into your home and spend hours wiring up a needlessly complex system, as these days anyone can install their own wireless system without drilling a single hole in their wall! These alarm systems can even be quickly uninstalled and moved to a new house or apartment when the homeowner or renter moves.