Part adrenaline. Part testosterone. All badass.
Tag Result For: hybrid
It's been six years since Honda pulled the plug on the much loved Acura NSX sportscar, but it looks like the car may be getting a revival: at least in spirit.
Around The Web
- Researchers find a way to listen in on vehicular vibrations
- This Week in Culture: October 31, 2014
- Third-Party Android Apps Will Soon Use ‘OK, Google’ for In-App Searches
- Apple is Hyping Tomorrow’s iPhone Event With a Countdown
- Of Course Hammacher Will Sell You an Amazing Full-Size T-Rex Skeleton
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
It looks like Russia just entered the hybrid game with their very own gas-electric vehicle. Behind the prototype of the unnamed vehicle is billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov who plans to show off the car this December.
The car has been dubbed the City Car but will be named in a naming contest where people can suggest names and vote for their favorite. It's expected to cost somewhere around $13,000 depending on the configuration of features. At 65 miles per gallon, that ain't so bad.