Part adrenaline. Part testosterone. All badass.
Tag Result For: hybrid
It's been six years since Honda pulled the plug on the much loved Acura NSX sportscar, but it looks like the car may be getting a revival: at least in spirit.
Around The Web
- Google Apps for Business Referral Program pays you for every user that opts in
- Feline Force: Can the Jaguar XE Overcome the Past?
- Helping Amputees Cope With Augmented Reality
- Apple Adding Retina Resolution for 4K Displays in Mavericks 10.9.3
- Watching complete strangers kiss for the first time is really beautiful
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
It looks like Russia just entered the hybrid game with their very own gas-electric vehicle. Behind the prototype of the unnamed vehicle is billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov who plans to show off the car this December.
The car has been dubbed the City Car but will be named in a naming contest where people can suggest names and vote for their favorite. It's expected to cost somewhere around $13,000 depending on the configuration of features. At 65 miles per gallon, that ain't so bad.