As of 2012, there are more mobile phones then there are people and as of the end of 2011, there were 8 Trillion text messages sent, so as you can see, mobility is taking over.
Tag Result For: infographic
Around The Web
- Google now lets you prove your identity with a USB security key
- Recipe: Trout with Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- Windows 10: Over 1 Million People Sign Up for Microsoft’s OS
- Apple is Hyping Tomorrow’s iPhone Event With a Countdown
- Walking On The Alien World From Interstellar
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
The use of mobile apps is continuing to grow, especially with the fact that there are more mobile phones in the world than there are people. There are applications for our social networks, as well as, for photo sharing and for gaming. We can literally keep up with the fast pace of the web even when we are on the go.
What do eye glasses, stoves, and cows have to do with our future? They’re all a part of the rise of “personal technology” that is currently disrupting the way many people live their lives. For the most part, it’s not a bad disruption (unless you’re in an industry that relies on old technology). It’s just a change that is being enhanced by the exponential increase in scientific and technological knowledge being applied to the gadgets we own and the emerging gadgets of tomorrow.