As of 2012, there are more mobile phones then there are people and as of the end of 2011, there were 8 Trillion text messages sent, so as you can see, mobility is taking over.
Tag Result For: infographic
Around The Web
- Apple sold 61 million iPhones last quarter, China now second-biggest market
- Auckland Wants to Be the World’s Most Livable City
- Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Speaker Proves that Size Doesn’t Matter
- Apple is Hyping Tomorrow’s iPhone Event With a Countdown
- FourSevens MMU-X3R Review: 2,000 Lumens Of Handheld Flashlight Power
The use of mobile apps is continuing to grow, especially with the fact that there are more mobile phones in the world than there are people. There are applications for our social networks, as well as, for photo sharing and for gaming. We can literally keep up with the fast pace of the web even when we are on the go.
What do eye glasses, stoves, and cows have to do with our future? They’re all a part of the rise of “personal technology” that is currently disrupting the way many people live their lives. For the most part, it’s not a bad disruption (unless you’re in an industry that relies on old technology). It’s just a change that is being enhanced by the exponential increase in scientific and technological knowledge being applied to the gadgets we own and the emerging gadgets of tomorrow.