Remember the Nintendo Gameboy? I do. I used to play the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game alllllll day. Now, I am excited to see that i can keep my iPad safe and clean in a case that reminds me of a defining time in my childhood, thanks to this Gameboy iPad Sleeve. As if I wasn’t enough of a geek already. Do Want.
Tag Result For: Nintendo
Big news from Nintendo. It seems that sources from three major retailers (Target, GameStop and Future Shop) have all confirmed the May 9th release date of the long suspected black Nintendo Wii. That release of course is for U.S. only, those in Canada can expect to see the new bundle as soon as May 23rd, though the black Wii bundle has been available in Japan since summer, 2009.
At $199, the bundle comes with the black Wii entertainment system, black Wii remote and nunchuck, a copy of Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort, as well as Wii MotionPlus add-on. Reports mention the possibility of pre-ordering your black Wii bundle from FYE retailers.
Around The Web
- Facebook's got a new product to show off, join us as we liveblog the event!
- Still Running: Visiting John Deere Horicon Works
- White Walker Mask Reminds People that Winter Is Coming
- iOS 7: Grids For Creating iOS 7 Icons
- Let's Hope All Bots Are as Gentle as This Tofu Handling Robot
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7