Tag Result For: pics
As health science goes, prosthesis technology is one that creeps many people out. It’s hard for most of us to imagine being without a limb and the way that science is able to make them realistic and usable is amazing while oddly offsetting at the same time.
If you’re one of those people who gets freaked out by prosthetic limbs, do not continue reading this article.
Around The Web
- Philips' Hue Beyond brings smart lighting to lamps and table lights
- In Case You Missed It: August 24 – August 31
- Swatch Touch Proves that the Swiss Watchmaker Won’t Mingle with Apple
- What’s New With iOS 8?
- A Vivid Reminder From Banksy That Technology Can Enslave Us All
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
There are those who believe that we made a huge mistake by not moving forward with advancing the NASA Space Shuttle Program or replacing it immediately with another manned-expedition project. This picture says in a nutshell what many of us feel – that the space shuttle represented more than just missions. It was a representation of our dreams as a country and the hopes of young men and women throughout America.
While it’s never recommended to buy computers at garage sales, every now and then you come across a gem. As you can see, this eMachine is never obsolete. It’s a steal! Be sure to grab the monitor as well – totally worth completing the ensemble.
For the eco-friendly warmongers out there, here’s the perfect way to stay green while bringing the pain.