There is more and more confusion added to the mix every time the automakers come out with a new version of energy efficient vehicles. There’s hybrids, plug-in hybrids, plug-in electric vehicles, and likely several more on the way that combine gas, electricity, solar, hydrogen, nuclear, and gravitational energy induction to propel our vehicles.
Tag Result For: Technology
These two industries have influenced each other and have helped one another to advance. Movies have become better in quality due to new developments within the tech industry and the tech industry creates better gadgets with movie viewing in mind, but how do these linked industries compare?
Around The Web
- Daily Roundup: Blackberry's identity crisis, Oculus Rift meets Game of Thrones and more!
- Want This Get This: Tudor Heritage Chronograph Blue or Steinhart Racetimer
- EyeGo Accessories Enable Eye Exams With Nothing More but a Smartphone
- Apple Adding Retina Resolution for 4K Displays in Mavericks 10.9.3
- Man on fire jumps off a 3,900-foot cliff in craziest basejump stunt yet
- BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 Will Run BlackBerry OS 7
It’s an age old debate: which science fiction franchise is superior, Star Wars or Star Trek? There are many angles to take when wading into this debate, but this infographic looks at the technology in both universes, comparing what the Empire and Federation both have at their disposal.
What do eye glasses, stoves, and cows have to do with our future? They’re all a part of the rise of “personal technology” that is currently disrupting the way many people live their lives. For the most part, it’s not a bad disruption (unless you’re in an industry that relies on old technology). It’s just a change that is being enhanced by the exponential increase in scientific and technological knowledge being applied to the gadgets we own and the emerging gadgets of tomorrow.