TECHVERT – WE. COMPARE. THINGS.
Welcome at TechVert.com! We help you to make the best spending decisions with our best lists, comparisons and reviews.
- Router Connected but no Internet – How can I fix it?by MarcelThe internet is something that everyone uses in today’s day and age, using it for communication, research, studies, work, and entertainment—becoming one of the essentials in today’s society because of today’s growing culture. But every once in a while, the internet can break down due to connection issues, device errors, … Read more
- Corsair Void vs HS70by JosefFor every gaming PC user, the setup is not complete with the best audio devices available. No game ever goes without the accompaniment sound aspect. Investing in a high-performance sound device elevates the gaming experience. If you’re not going to use the audio device for gaming, using an excellent and … Read more
- HyperX Cloud II vs Cloud Alphaby JosefChoosing a perfect gaming headset for your needs is indeed a challenging task. There’s too much to think about, and there are many models from different manufacturers scattered in the market. Also, there’s a problem with the pricing. Modern headsets are priced high because of their features. These days, manufacturers … Read more
- Razer Nari Ultimate vs BlackShark V2 Proby JosefHigh-performance audio quality changes the game for any PC user. Even if the primary purpose of any PC setup is not primarily on sound production and audio interpretation, nobody can deny that the best PCs also sport the best audio hardware. Various products are becoming more prominent both for gamers … Read more
- Razer Nari vs Krakenby JosefHeadsets matter a lot these days, especially for gamers that take competitive games a lot seriously. For instance, the FPS genre is known for its fast-paced gameplay and reliance on audio cues. To stay ahead in the competition, you need to have an excellent peripheral that will help you locate … Read more
- The 5 best Walkie-Talkie for City-Useby MarcelWalkie-talkies are devices that use radio frequencies as a means of communication. They are made for short-range use because of certain limitations. Hence it is ideal as an emergency or backup communication device since, first of all, they’re not that expensive, and they can be kept for a long time … Read more
- The 5 best Walkie-Talkie for Snowboardingby MarcelWho doesn’t love snowboarding? The adrenalin rush it brings while gliding through the slope of snow. Aside from the thrill it gets, you can also consider it a body workout. When going snowboarding, communication tools are essential aside from the clothing gear you wear. A mobile phone will be helpful; … Read more
- The 5 best Gaming Headset for Glasses Wearersby JosefA headset is a device that works seamlessly with a telephone or a computer by allowing the user to talk and hear while keeping their hands free. It’s commonly used in support centers to enable their employees to type in text while they’re seated. Since gamers are very sensitive to … Read more
- Razer Kiyo Pro vs Logitech BRIOby LauraWith the rising popularity of video streaming and conferencing, the need for high-definition webcams is a necessity. We no longer need the fuzzy 480p resolution of webcams. We should gear more towards the high-end models, particularly Razer Kiyo Pro and Logitech Brio. These webcams from Razer and Logitech are top-notch, … Read more
- Logitech BRIO vs C930eby LauraIf you’re looking for an external webcam built for streaming or video chatting, audio quality is crucial. The Logitech BRIO and the Logitech C930e, it just so happens, have both in spades. Let’s compare and contrast the differences between Logitech’s BRIO and C930e webcams. The Logitech Brio is a 2017 … Read more